I'm now at over 100 blogposts, which means that many hours went into this blog about business model design and innovation. While I started this blog more as an experiment and as a thinking & knowledge base for myself more and more readers and visitors joined the journey.
Now I even feel the pressure of writing something useful for "my public". However, since I have to earn a living (and want to spend time with my family: 2 kids!) I allow myself a maximum of 1-3 hours per post - even if it is at the expense of quality.
To get things more focused and offer you real value I would be interested in your feedback about this blog. I already receive a lot of emails regarding the business model concept and some compliments for the blog, but I still get very little feedback helping me improve my blog.
Let me ask you some questions:
- Which parts of my blog do you most enjoy or hate?
- Are the templates I make available useful?
- Do you like the webcasts?
- Do you enjoy the less conceptual postings - e.g. news style?
- What would you want to see more on my blog?
- Can you apply the things I write about in your daily work?
- Did you ever use the search function on my blog?
- Anything else on your mind (related to this blog ;-)
Please take a short break to respond to some of the above questions. It would help me improve this blog and increase the value of the time I spend writing (-> Return on Time Investment - RoTI)