I'm posting a brief schedule of my upcoming workshops and talks during the first semester, because I got a lot of questions about them lately. I try not to post too much self-advertising on my blog, but I need to from time to time so I can support the free content on this site ;-)
My public events are relatively infrequent, since most of my talks and workshops take place inside companies.
- Keynote Talk, Düsseldorf, Germany (19. March) Creative Summit Nordrhein Westfalen (NRW): Neues Wachstum Durch Neue Business Modelle / in German (website)
- Workshop (full day), Amsterdam, The Netherlands (23. March): Business Model Innovation - Masterclass (registration)
- Workshop (half-day), Toronto, Canada (14. April): Exploring Business Model Generation with Alex Osterwalder: A Master Class in Business Model Design (early-bird registration fee)
- Talk, Toronto, Canada (15. April), Business Model Generation - how to co-create a bestseller guerrilla fashion
- Workshop (half-day), Gothenburg, Sweden (22. April): Nya grepp om kreativa affärsmodeller / in English (registration)
- Software Presentation, Geneva, Switzerland (28. April) iPhone Dev Days: Business Model Software for the iPad (website)
- Special Workshop (full day), London, UK (29. April): London School of Economics: Business Model Design (website)(registration)
- Workshop (2h) Geneva, Switzerland (5. May) LIFT'10: Business Model Innovation for Start-ups, Corporations and Social Entrepreneurs (website)
- Workshop (full day), Lausanne, Switzerland (18. May) at the Swiss Gratuduate School of Public Administration (IDHEAP): Reconcevoir vos modèles d'action publique - découverte et application d’une méthode novatrice et pratique / in French (registration)
- Workshop (full day), Lausanne, Switzerland (19. May) at the Swiss Gratuduate School of Public Administration (IDHEAP): Reconcevoir le management des organisations sportives / in French
- Keynote, London, UK (14. June) Shine 2010 - Unconference for Social Entrepreneurs (website)
Hope to see you at one of the events!
By the way, on March 17. I'm giving an online interview for the "coaches rising" website (register for free)