Arvetica is organizing an Ad-hoc Business Model Stage Fight at LIFT'08 in Geneva, Switzerland. Just like last year we thought we would contribute to the workshop program of the conference...
In this half day workshop participants will learn about a method to rapidly prototype business models. Then they will form ad-hoc teams that compete against each other. Each team will come up with an innovative business model based on a given scenario. The attendees will jointly vote the winner by evaluating creativity, realism and story.
Images and take-aways will be available on this blog soon. I'm curious to see how participants will perform with "rapid business model prototyping" (RaBMoPro ;-)
For the attendees: Here the plan to get from Unimail (venue of other LIFT'08 workshops) to Arvetica, where the workshop "Ad-hoc Business Model Stage Fight" is taking place...
Directions to Arvetica (stage fight) from Unimail (other LIFT'08 workshops):
- walk out of the main entrance of the Unimail building
- turn right
- walk straight (along the tram line)
- cross the bridge
- continue approx. 600m (street = route des Acacias)
- Arvetica is just across the street from the Shell station
- Address: route des Acacias 24
- go inside the building and take the elevator to the 6th floor