I've always been an admirer of the work of XPLANE, the visual thinking company, and its founder Dave Gray. So I'm quite excited to announce that we are now collaborating on visualizing business models. I will speak about the topic at a workshop organized by XPLANE on September 30th in London. The overall theme is "Thinking Visually to Tackle Business Challenges"(flyer).
Find the first XPLANE sketch of how a visualized business model could look like on slideshare:
The XPLANE workshop in London promises to be very interesting. They will apply a creative and innovative approach to problem solving with participants. Personally, I am a firm believer in visual thinking and apply it in all my work. If you want to start learning about this I think the XPLANE event is a good place to start. Workshop goals are:
- Understand the meaning and value of visual thinking
- Use a creative and innovative method to solve business challenges
- Use visual tools to help you generate, evaluate and organise ideas
- Learn how to use them to contextualise, prioritise and harness change
- Extend these new techniques and methodology to your team